Tectum Token Tokenomics - Tectum Blockchain
Tectum Token (TET) Allocation Tectum Token (TET) Allocation
%
Tokens
Locked
Unlocked at launch
Staking/Nodes
Staking tokens are locked up for 36 months and then a monthly conversion limit is applied over 10 following months with 10% being convertible each month.
20%
2 000 000
100%
0%
Staking tokens are locked up for 36 months and then a monthly conversion limit is applied over 10 following months with 10% being convertible each month.
Seed Sale
75% percent of tokens are linearly vested monthly for 10 months, remaining 25% of tokens are locked up for 12 months and then a monthly conversion limit is applied over 10 following months, with 10% convertible each month.
5%
500 000
75%
3%
75% percent of tokens are linearly vested monthly for 10 months, remaining 25% of tokens are locked up for 12 months and then a monthly conversion limit is applied over 10 following months, with 10% convertible each month.
Private Sale
All tokens are unlocked, with a monthly conversion limit applied for 10 months and 10% convertible monthly.
15%
1 500 000
0%
10%
All tokens are unlocked, with a monthly conversion limit applied for 10 months and 10% convertible monthly.
Liquidity - CEX and MM + Marketing Ecosystem
All tokens are locked for 12 months, with monthly linear vesting schedule applied thereafter for 10 months.
20%
2 000 000
0%
100%
All tokens are locked for 12 months, with monthly linear vesting schedule applied thereafter for 10 months.
Liquidity - CEX and MM initial
All tokens are locked for 12 months, with monthly linear vesting schedule applied thereafter for 10 months.
2%
200 000
0%
100%
All tokens are locked for 12 months, with monthly linear vesting schedule applied thereafter for 10 months.
Public Sale
All tokens are unlocked at TGE with a monthly conversion limit applied for 10 months and 10% convertible monthly.
10.5%
1 050 000
0%
10%
All tokens are unlocked at TGE with a monthly conversion limit applied for 10 months and 10% convertible monthly.
Team
0% percent of tokens are unlocked, remaining 100% of tokens are locked up for 24 months and then a monthly conversion limit is applied over 10 following months, with 10% being convertible each month.
10%
1 000 000
100%
0%
0% percent of tokens are unlocked, remaining 100% of tokens are locked up for 24 months and then a monthly conversion limit is applied over 10 following months, with 10% being convertible each month.
Development
25% percent of tokens are unlocked with a 10-month monthly linear vesting schedule applied, remaining 75% of tokens are locked up for 9 months and then a monthly conversion limit applied for 10 months and 10% convertible monthly. Development costs will be funded by other sources of revenue from month 20.
10%
1 000 000
75%
3%
25% percent of tokens are unlocked with a 10-month monthly linear vesting schedule applied, remaining 75% of tokens are locked up for 9 months and then a monthly conversion limit applied for 10 months and 10% convertible monthly. Development costs will be funded by other sources of revenue from month 20.
Service providers
50% percent of tokens are unlocked with a 10-month monthly linear vesting schedule applied. The remaining 50% of tokens are locked up for 12 months. Then, a monthly conversion limit is applied over 10 following months, with 10% being convertible each month.
5%
500 000
50%
5%
50% percent of tokens are unlocked with a 10-month monthly linear vesting schedule applied. The remaining 50% of tokens are locked up for 12 months. Then, a monthly conversion limit is applied over 10 following months, with 10% being convertible each month.
Advisors
50% percent of tokens are unlocked with a 10-month monthly linear vesting schedule applied, remaining 50% of tokens are locked up for 12 months and then a monthly conversion limit is applied over 10 following months with 10% being convertible each month
2.5%
250 000
50%
5%
50% percent of tokens are unlocked with a 10-month monthly linear vesting schedule applied, remaining 50% of tokens are locked up for 12 months and then a monthly conversion limit is applied over 10 following months with 10% being convertible each month

TET Token Utility

  • Mint Softnote with TET
  • Merchants pay fees in TET
  • Layer 1 Gas fees paid in TET
  • T12 Token Standard fees paid in TET
  • Access to Pre Seed incubated projects
  • Access to Tectum products by holding TET

Supply Schedule %

    TET Tokenomics

    Month
    Staking/ Nodes
    Seed Sale
    Private Sale
    Liquidity CEX&MM + Marketing Ecosystem
    Liquidity CEX&MM (initial)
    Public Sale
    Team
    Dev.
    Service Providers
    Advisors
    Total
    1
    2
    3
    4
    5
    6
    7
    8
    9
    10
    11
    12
    13
    14
    15
    16
    17
    18
    19
    20
    21
    22
    23
    24
    25
    26
    27
    28
    29
    30
    31
    32
    33
    34
    35
    36
    37
    38
    39
    40
    41
    42
    43
    44
    45
    46
    47
    48
    49
    50
    51
    52
    53
    54
    55
    56
    57
    58
    59
    60
    0
    0
    150,000
    600,000
    2,500,000
    20,000
    0
    30,303
    25,000
    0
    3,325,303
    0
    0
    300,000
    600,000
    2,500,000
    40,000
    0
    60,606
    50,000
    0
    3,550,606
    0
    0
    450,000
    600,000
    2,500,000
    60,000
    0
    90,909
    75,000
    0
    3,775,909
    0
    0
    600,000
    600,000
    2,500,000
    80,000
    0
    121,212
    100,000
    0
    4,001,212
    0
    0
    750,000
    600,000
    2,500,000
    100,000
    0
    151,515
    125,000
    0
    4,226,515
    0
    0
    900,000
    600,000
    2,500,000
    120,000
    0
    181,818
    150,000
    0
    4,451,818
    0
    0
    1,050,000
    600,000
    2,500,000
    140,000
    0
    212,121
    175,000
    50,000
    4,727,121
    0
    0
    1,200,000
    600,000
    2,500,000
    160,000
    0
    242,424
    200,000
    100,000
    5,002,424
    0
    0
    1,350,000
    600,000
    2,500,000
    180,000
    0
    272,727
    225,000
    150,000
    5,277,727
    0
    0
    1,500,000
    600,000
    2,500,000
    200,000
    0
    303,030
    250,000
    200,000
    5,553,030
    0
    0
    1,500,000
    600,000
    2,500,000
    200,000
    0
    333,333
    250,000
    250,000
    5,633,333
    0
    0
    1,500,000
    600,000
    2,500,000
    200,000
    0
    363,636
    250,000
    300,000
    5,713,636
    0
    50,000
    1,500,000
    600,000
    2,500,000
    200,000
    0
    393,939
    250,000
    350,000
    5,843,939
    0
    100,000
    1,500,000
    600,000
    2,500,000
    200,000
    0
    424,242
    250,000
    400,000
    5,974,242
    0
    150,000
    1,500,000
    600,000
    2,500,000
    200,000
    0
    454,545
    250,000
    450,000
    6,104,545
    0
    200,000
    1,500,000
    600,000
    2,500,000
    200,000
    0
    484,848
    250,000
    500,000
    6,234,848
    0
    250,000
    1,500,000
    600,000
    2,500,000
    200,000
    0
    515,151
    250,000
    500,000
    6,315,151
    0
    300,000
    1,500,000
    600,000
    2,500,000
    200,000
    0
    545,454
    250,000
    500,000
    6,395,454
    0
    350,000
    1,500,000
    600,000
    2,500,000
    200,000
    0
    575,757
    250,000
    500,000
    6,475,757
    0
    400,000
    1,500,000
    600,000
    2,500,000
    200,000
    0
    606,060
    250,000
    500,000
    6,556,060
    0
    450,000
    1,500,000
    600,000
    2,500,000
    200,000
    0
    636,363
    250,000
    500,000
    6,636,363
    0
    500,000
    1,500,000
    600,000
    2,500,000
    200,000
    0
    666,666
    250,000
    500,000
    6,716,666
    0
    500,000
    1,500,000
    600,000
    2,500,000
    200,000
    0
    696,969
    275,000
    500,000
    6,771,969
    0
    500,000
    1,500,000
    600,000
    2,500,000
    200,000
    0
    727,272
    300,000
    500,000
    6,827,272
    0
    500,000
    1,500,000
    600,000
    2,500,000
    200,000
    100,000
    757,575
    325,000
    500,000
    6,982,575
    0
    500,000
    1,500,000
    600,000
    2,500,000
    200,000
    200,000
    787,878
    350,000
    500,000
    7,137,878
    0
    500,000
    1,500,000
    600,000
    2,500,000
    200,000
    300,000
    818,181
    375,000
    500,000
    7,293,181
    0
    500,000
    1,500,000
    600,000
    2,500,000
    200,000
    400,000
    848,484
    400,000
    500,000
    7,448,484
    0
    500,000
    1,500,000
    600,000
    2,500,000
    200,000
    500,000
    878,787
    425,000
    500,000
    7,603,787
    0
    500,000
    1,500,000
    600,000
    2,500,000
    200,000
    600,000
    909,090
    450,000
    500,000
    7,759,090
    0
    500,000
    1,500,000
    600,000
    2,500,000
    200,000
    700,000
    939,393
    475,000
    500,000
    7,914,393
    0
    500,000
    1,500,000
    600,000
    2,500,000
    200,000
    800,000
    969,696
    500,000
    500,000
    8,069,696
    0
    500,000
    1,500,000
    600,000
    2,500,000
    200,000
    900,000
    1,000,000
    500,000
    500,000
    8,200,000
    0
    500,000
    1,500,000
    600,000
    2,500,000
    200,000
    1,000,000
    1,000,000
    500,000
    500,000
    8,300,000
    0
    500,000
    1,500,000
    600,000
    2,500,000
    200,000
    1,000,000
    1,000,000
    500,000
    500,000
    8,300,000
    0
    500,000
    1,500,000
    600,000
    2,500,000
    200,000
    1,000,000
    1,000,000
    500,000
    500,000
    8,300,000
    200,000
    500,000
    1,500,000
    600,000
    2,500,000
    200,000
    1,000,000
    1,000,000
    500,000
    500,000
    8,500,000
    400,000
    500,000
    1,500,000
    600,000
    2,500,000
    200,000
    1,000,000
    1,000,000
    500,000
    500,000
    8,700,000
    600,000
    500,000
    1,500,000
    600,000
    2,500,000
    200,000
    1,000,000
    1,000,000
    500,000
    500,000
    8,900,000
    800,000
    500,000
    1,500,000
    600,000
    2,500,000
    200,000
    1,000,000
    1,000,000
    500,000
    500,000
    9,100,000
    1,000,000
    500,000
    1,500,000
    600,000
    2,500,000
    200,000
    1,000,000
    1,000,000
    500,000
    500,000
    9,300,000
    1,200,000
    500,000
    1,500,000
    600,000
    2,500,000
    200,000
    1,000,000
    1,000,000
    500,000
    500,000
    9,500,000
    1,400,000
    500,000
    1,500,000
    600,000
    2,500,000
    200,000
    1,000,000
    1,000,000
    500,000
    500,000
    9,700,000
    1,600,000
    500,000
    1,500,000
    600,000
    2,500,000
    200,000
    1,000,000
    1,000,000
    500,000
    500,000
    9,900,000
    1,800,000
    500,000
    1,500,000
    600,000
    2,500,000
    200,000
    1,000,000
    1,000,000
    500,000
    500,000
    10,100,000
    2,000,000
    500,000
    1,500,000
    600,000
    2,500,000
    200,000
    1,000,000
    1,000,000
    500,000
    500,000
    10,300,000
    2,000,000
    500,000
    1,500,000
    600,000
    2,500,000
    200,000
    1,000,000
    1,000,000
    500,000
    500,000
    10,300,000
    2,000,000
    500,000
    1,500,000
    600,000
    2,500,000
    200,000
    1,000,000
    1,000,000
    500,000
    500,000
    10,300,000
    2,000,000
    500,000
    1,500,000
    600,000
    2,500,000
    200,000
    1,000,000
    1,000,000
    500,000
    500,000
    10,300,000
    2,000,000
    500,000
    1,500,000
    600,000
    2,500,000
    200,000
    1,000,000
    1,000,000
    500,000
    500,000
    10,300,000
    2,000,000
    500,000
    1,500,000
    600,000
    2,500,000
    200,000
    1,000,000
    1,000,000
    500,000
    500,000
    10,300,000
    2,000,000
    500,000
    1,500,000
    600,000
    2,500,000
    200,000
    1,000,000
    1,000,000
    500,000
    500,000
    10,300,000
    2,000,000
    500,000
    1,500,000
    600,000
    2,500,000
    200,000
    1,000,000
    1,000,000
    500,000
    500,000
    10,300,000
    2,000,000
    500,000
    1,500,000
    600,000
    2,500,000
    200,000
    1,000,000
    1,000,000
    500,000
    500,000
    10,300,000
    2,000,000
    500,000
    1,500,000
    600,000
    2,500,000
    200,000
    1,000,000
    1,000,000
    500,000
    500,000
    10,300,000
    2,000,000
    500,000
    1,500,000
    600,000
    2,500,000
    200,000
    1,000,000
    1,000,000
    500,000
    500,000
    10,300,000
    2,000,000
    500,000
    1,500,000
    600,000
    2,500,000
    200,000
    1,000,000
    1,000,000
    500,000
    500,000
    10,300,000
    2,000,000
    500,000
    1,500,000
    600,000
    2,500,000
    200,000
    1,000,000
    1,000,000
    500,000
    500,000
    10,300,000
    2,000,000
    500,000
    1,500,000
    600,000
    2,500,000
    200,000
    1,000,000
    1,000,000
    500,000
    500,000
    10,300,000
    2,000,000
    500,000
    1,500,000
    600,000
    2,500,000
    200,000
    1,000,000
    1,000,000
    500,000
    500,000
    10,300,000